There was a time in my life when I loved living in Illinois, but times have changed. The increase in crime and taxes along with not enjoying winters as much as I once did brought us to Texas where I work as a REALTOR®. I still enjoy four seasons, just not as severe. Life is slower here and that took me a while to get used to, now I love it. It’s nice to stop and smell the roses of life. I invite you to visit to see if you too might enjoy lower taxes and a bit slower, relaxing lifestyle.
- No State income taxes
Coming from Illinois, for example, that means a nearly 5% savings on your current income.
- One of the most affordable states in the country
Lower property taxes, no state income tax (Upper Illinois example)
- Lots of friendly, helpful people
There are many quaint, safe, small towns to live in, eat, shop and meet friendly people. If you prefer, 6 of the 20 largest cities are also in Texas.
- The economy is doing very well
Texas leads the country in business relocations and a lot of them are coming to North Dallas. Means lots of employment opportunities.
- Several top-ranked Universities
Baylor, Southern Methodist, Texas A&M, University of Texas, Rice.
- Lots of recreational possibilities
- Hunting, fishing, sports of all kinds (especially football)
- Beautiful rivers to tube in every summer
- Breathtaking state and national parks
- Most amazing waterpark in the world
- Texas BBQ
Call me right now for more information about the North Texas Real Estate market
Linda White @ 972-837-0119