How to House Train Your Puppy
I want to give you a little background on me and tell you a bit about the Potty & Crate training video I have posted.
- This video has been favorably reviewed by Board Certified Veterinary Behaviorist Dr Scott Line
- The lesson is under 10 minutes in length
Prior to being a Realtor, I:
- Spent 30+ years as a dog trainer and behaviorist
- Wrote a book about training for the veterinary industry, still sold by AAHA (American Animal Hospital Assn)
- Did lectures across the country on training animals at veterinary conferences
None of the dogs in any of my videos were trained prior to the shoot. I hope you enjoy this one.
Whether you call it house training or potty training, they both mean the same thing. You want your puppy to learn that she/he should do their business OUTSIDE. Click on the link below to watch the 9+ minute potty and crate training video I made back in 2002 that showcases the basics without a lot of fluff.
Please note, times have changed. Although the video shows crate training using a piece of cardboard to divide a larger crate, todays crates have what is called “Life Stages” for larger dogs.
- Trevor L
- Rick & Janis H
- Adam F
- Keith & Denise
- Tyler H
- Terry & Karen H
- Steve & Rebecca S
- Dave & Vera P
- Huntley C
- Darrek & Lindsy F
- Ward & Irit (Investors)
- Peter H
- Dan & Kris B
- Heather S
- Lorelei & Pascual R